You have done a diploma in Logo designing
, fair enough? Everyone can earn a degree, but only seldom are truly talented in the art of developing a successful Logo Design. You can possess the design degree
and the tools for logo designing but none of it can ignite the passion to become a logo designer. It is the creator inside you that needs to be awakened. The exceptional talent coupled with degree and tools is the recipe for a great logo designer.
As we all know that behind every creation there is a creator and for every invention there stands an inventor. In the words of Alexander Graham Bell “A man, as a general rule, owes very little to what he is born with – a man is what he makes of himself”.
So, my today’s post display 10 brilliant masterpieces designed by creative souls of Graphic Design industry. Great logo designers share their experience and process of making their best logos.
However, here are some general rules which every designer has to focus while designing a logo:
- Inspiration: To research and generate many ideas
- Clarification: To have clear concept about your goals
- Evaluation: To review your work and learn from it
- Distillation: To list the workable ideas
- Incubation: In which you leave the work alone
- Perspiration: In which you work determinedly on your best ideas
However, to refurbish your logo designing talent, let’s see how top designers created some of the best logos and if any of you want to share your experience of designing a sensible logo, you are more then welcome