Last visit was: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:20 am It is currently Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:20 am

All times are UTC

[ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: How do you evaluate?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:45 am 
GDB Newbie

I have some sites on the tourism sector in Vietnam. I do about items such as Vietnam visa, Vietnam airlines, Vietnam flights. Three sites are branded by a logo that I did design services, which I was valued logo design is $ 1,000. How do you evaluate? Thank you!
1. Vietnam visa: http://www.myvisa.vn
2. Vietnam flights: http://www.vietnamflights.com.vn
3. Vietnam airlines: http://www.vietnamairlinestickets.com

The Logos on three websites is the same!

Post subject: Re: How do you evaluate?
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:02 am 
GDB Pro

Knowing from some of players, Diablo III has entered a competitive stage. Players can fight for more various and colourful equipment and gears. Besides, you are able to get more Diablo 3 Items in the near future. Professional MMORPGs Items online store -- www.ignah.com is ready to open the channel to sell Diablo 3 Items. To welcome this pleasure moment, we have provide two coupons for you. You are able to enjoy a greater preferential when you use them to buy Diablo 3 Gold in www.diablo3buygold.com and buy Diablo 3 Items in www.ignah.com. As long as you keep attention and support to our web site, you can enjoy more favorable. May you enjoy yourself!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:03 am 
GDB Pro

To welcome this pleasure moment, we have provide two coupons for you. You are able to enjoy a greater preferential when you use them to buy Diablo 3 Gold in www.diablo3buygold.com and buy Diablo 3 Items in www.ignah.com.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:55 am 
GDB Pro

Blizzard have made some achievement in several aspects.For example,they have discover some ways to protect players against account compromise.Now, Diablo 3 Gold and Diablo 3 Items on hot sale at www.selldiablo3gold.com and www.diablo3buygold.com.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:37 am 
GDB Newbie

In Vietnam, visitors are always interested in a number of procedures, because they are required to complete their entry into Vietnam.
- Visa is the first item; it helps travelers in full compliance with the law on the entry into this country.
- The flights of airlines: These are items for visitors to be able to get where they are needed according to the programming and planning. Follow and use them according to our guide.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:58 am 
GDB Regular

I have went to your website but I haven't find any logo over there. Out of three only one link is working. Please share your logo pic with us here so that we can give our feedback to your work.

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:30 am 
GDB Regular

Your first two website is not running and the third website is good in design. Specially I like the most the banner image that you used for your website and logo is not so bad. Its pretty good man.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:47 am 
GDB Regular

Good logo.

[ 8 posts ]